We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this deeply painful time in your home. It has been on our hearts to lift up your family—your parents, you, and your sisters—before the Lord, asking Him to break the chains of strife and bring healing where there is brokenness. We have prayed for God’s peace to fill the spaces where sadness and tension now reside, for wisdom to come to those who might intervene in love, and for your parents to soften their hearts toward one another and toward the help they may need.

If the Lord has moved in a way you can see—if there has been even a small shift toward reconciliation or understanding—we would be so encouraged to hear your praise report. Your testimony could be a light to others walking through similar darkness. But if the heaviness remains and the situation feels unchanged, we invite you to post this request again. We are not finished praying, and we will not grow weary in lifting your family before the throne of grace.

Above all, we pray that you and your sisters would feel the nearness of Christ in your sorrow, that you would know you are not alone, and that your hope would rest in Him who is able to restore what has been lost. May God’s love surround you, His Word comfort you, and His Spirit guide your parents back to the love they once shared. We continue to stand in agreement with you, believing that God hears and answers prayer according to His perfect will.

In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm pregnant and Ive made a horrible mistake. I won't put it on here because it's very personal and I'm ashamed but I will say that i'm very scared. I've been in denial and doing something to numb myself from the situation that I'm in. I want to keep the baby but I'm so afraid that I messed up...
Replies
8
Views
295
So I have been at the same cleaning company for over three years now and I have been promoted to the team lead cleaner and assistant manager. I have been blessed at my job but lately there has been a lot of disrespect towards me and my authority is not taken seriously. People always call off on...
Replies
5
Views
121
Everything feels so stuck and I'm scared that I'm losing myself and losing my relationship with ### and with our daughter. I pray that me and ### quit our bad habits, our relationship gets better, and that me and ### get close again. Please make ### and I reconnect and make ### see that we need...
Replies
8
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,465
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom