Letting Go

  • Thread starter Thread starter rterriat
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rterriat

Guest
Heavenly Father, I pray that you can help me let go and let you do what you must in my relationship life. Lord you know what's in my heart and I pray that all things will turn to good when I let you take the wheel. It's been so hard over the past few months and I am praying for a breakthrough. I pray that the one that I hold dear to my heart is able to see the light soon and to ask you for guidance in making things right. Lord I don't know what else to do, but to do nothing and I ask for wisdom and patience through this tough time. I'm still in love with that person and hope that we'll meet again. I still believe in the promise that you told me God and hope that one day it will come true. Lord come into my heart and comfort me through the wait and speak powerful words of wisdom to get me by as I endure the pain of not having my love near me. Lord I believe that you will make things ten times better than what I had in store and I need to trust you. Please help me in the name of Jesus and cover my love with your blood to help him through this tough time in his life. I believe that he is going through something hard and needs you Lord. I pray that he seeks you and you'll get him through with time. I'm waiting on you Lord in hopes that my dreams come true. I believe in our love and want things to happen with your works God. Touch me. Heal me, comfort me through this time, in Jesus great name Amen:)
 
Lord Jesus

I know that what your child is asking for here is a hard hard thing to do. We all need to let go and let YOU!. It is not in our humanly nature to let go so easlily but I do ask that you take your child into your fold and give her the comfort that you need to let them hand it over to you.

Jesus you are the one and only one who can change their lives and the one and only one who can control all outcomes.

I ask that you will please have your child understand the will of you Lord Jesus.

I pray that you have mercy and grace on her.

In your holy name I pray

Amen
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name make Your will for my life my will for my life. Help me to grow in the true knowledge of Your Word. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in You. Bless me to know You better so that I may fall more in love with You. Bless me with an unquenchable, unrelenting, unstoppable desire to be a doer of Your Word and not a hearer only. Show me how to honor and respect You Lord Jesus with my life (body, soul, and spirit). And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, every member of my family, and all those connected to me. Bless us all with an unquenchable, undeniable, unstoppable, can not be ignored desire to walk in obedience to Your Word so that we may be pleasing in Your sight and a success in life. Amen!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I find myself feeling sad about losing someone who meant much to me. I don't regret meeting her, I'm happy that I experienced loving someone deeply for the first time. What hurts is knowing she didn't feel the same. I need to let go so that I can build a new relationship. Moving on doesn't mean...
Replies
13
Views
243
Dear Lord,It has been months since I started looking for a job. I pray that I may successfully land one this month, if it is Your will. I want to give all my attention and focus to this, so I ask for the strength not to be distracted by anything else. Lord, it has been a few days since my...
Replies
10
Views
219
Every door is shut. I knew that I wouldn’t be able to get the funds needed in time and I won’t ask again. I’m losing housing stability and absolutely no one can help me. I’m a woman who tried to please God. No k don’t think I’m perfect but I will never ask do another thing. I’ll be out in the...
Replies
8
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,498
Messages
16,777,602
Members
648,061
Latest member
Gwuonxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom