God Almighty, I ask You to intervene on behalf of ###. You know the needs of ### the best Lord, and I ask You right now to hug ### by the power and might of Your Holy Spirit and cause ### to walk in the paths of You Almighty God. I declare the blood of You, holy Lamb slain from the foundation of the world, to be placed over ###'s life, on ###'s life and in ###'s life right now in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Holy God, bring peace, love and joy to those who care for ### and block ### from the schemes of the enemy. Quicken ###'s spirit to know You Holy Spirit, so that You may be ###'s guide and leader in the steps ### takes, and the decisions ### makes. Cause ###'s enemies to fall at ###'s feet, giving them no say in ###'s life.
Lord, I ask you to relieve the worry of this situation, and cause all the cares to be cast on You because You can manage these issues the best of anyone. I pray Psalm 23 over ###'s life and in the lives of those love ###.