Keep Me In Your Prayers... God Is Working On Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Josh

Guest
Thank you Lord for what you are doing, a lot of times I don't understand but I don't need to. YOU are holding me and guiding me, do not let me doubt you Father lead me. I thank everyone in this site and may God bless you and answer each and everyone of your prayers. I do ask you to keep me in your prayers, keep my marriage restoration and my family too. I am hoping to get an answer from the visa center soon, my kids need me and the enemy wants to destroy my marriage, people tell me to move on but I don't want to and I don't think God wants me to. I want God to change my heart and help me show my wife how much I really do love her and how God can make a huge difference in our lives. Please help me pray for my fast return home and my marriage restoration. God is doing great things.
 
Let’s Pray…Father God, in the name of Jesus, I ask that You will bless my family especially ###, ###, and ###. I plead the blood of Jesus over all our lives. God bind the spirit of strife and division. Save, deliver, sanctify, set free and set apart each member of my family (including myself) for the glory of God. Make us all fit for the Master’s Use. Let Peace, Love, Joy, Hope, Faith, Excellent Health, Holiness, Wisdom, Knowledge, Understanding, Protection and Prosperity rest in each of our homes. Make our family whole in You Christ Jesus. May we all come to know You, Love You, and Obey You. Let our lives be shaped by the Word of God. And all that I have asked You God in Jesus name in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Amen, So Be It !!!

Pass This On To All Of Your Family Members…There is So Much Power When Family Pray For Family.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28). Pray, Have Faith In God. Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. Trust Him. God is in control.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I cry out for Your swift and immediate divine intervention. Have mercy hear my cry Lord. You are the God of miracles who makes a way where there is no way. Move by Your power, shorten the waiting time, and turn my situation around for Your glory, in Jesus' name. Amen. Lord my...
Replies
13
Views
229
Hey, I have been finding this really hard to write, and I kind of don't even know what to ask for prayer about anymore. I have reached out to you guys many times throughout these last two years regarding a lot of changes that I've been battling. I first started by reaching out and asking for a...
Replies
11
Views
210
Please keep me in your prayers. My health is not the best & I'm scared.
Replies
7
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,418
Messages
16,776,844
Members
647,977
Latest member
Lorauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom