Jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for jobs for younger brother and I. We have no income and layed off. Need income quick to get food and shelter. Help. God Bless You All.
Replies
11
Views
188
I have been applying to jobs all morning. Please pray that God would allow me to get one and choose the right one for me. I recently quit a job that I had thought He was leading me to (and good did come out of my working there) but then some concerning things happened and I quit. I don't know if...
Replies
9
Views
142
I'm currently starting shifts with my two extra jobs. I'll be doing one job for an hour and the other for the next hour. The first job requires me to meet certain metrics to continue working regularly with them. I have been doing well so far. Please pray that I will continue to. The second job...
Replies
10
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,104
Messages
16,807,298
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom