Job Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DEBENDRA

Guest
Pls pray for ### that ### will get a good job soon.
 
I command you legs of mine to carry me to the places of my blessing and progress in Jesus name.

You dry bones of my destiny, come alive in the name of Jesus.
 
Child of God,

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request.

PS: Remember obedience is better than sacrifice. Obedience to God’s Word brings an abundance of blessings from God…

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that my family, friends (including me, myself and I) and the writer of this prayer will continually grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Fall passionately in love with You forever and always. That we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. God let living for You be our passion. Help us all make these spiritual goals a reality in our lives.

1 Samuel 15:22…So Samuel said: “Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I come before You with faith, trusting in Your unfailing love and everlasting promises. By Your grace, let today be my day of breakthrough. Make a way where there seems to be no way, and let every obstacle give way to Your divine favor. Bless...
Replies
12
Views
171
I ### from ### is looking for job as a driver. I kindly request the prayers in order to get a job.
Replies
7
Views
281
Hi Team, I’m on the verge of losing my job due to an upcoming layoff, with my last working day being ###. As a son, husband, and father, I carry many responsibilities, and the news has left me emotionally shaken and worried about the financial challenges ahead. I kindly ask for your prayers...
Replies
8
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,997
Messages
16,794,314
Members
649,575
Latest member
Eldeoshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom