Job/finances

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sansmom

Guest
Please pray for my friend to have renewed strength, energy, and motivation to talk to an old acquaintance and get hired with a great family-owned company. Please also pray that I will get the financial blessings I need this month to pay bills.
 
Lord touch her mind and bring joy and peace give her motivation and lay favor upon her. touch ### and help her with her financial situations...speak peace Lord in Jesus name....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family and me. I’ve been out of work for some time now, and it has placed a heavy financial strain on my husband as he works to cover all our bills. We are asking God to provide relief and stability in our finances. I recently interviewed for a job that would be a tremendous...
Replies
6
Views
109
God, I have been steadily gaining weight! I changed my diet & exercise months ago but need discernment & wisdom on food, quantity & meds. Direct me to the right exercise at the right times. Lower my stress & fix my hormones. Bless me with immediate dramatic weight loss especially in my gut area...
Replies
8
Views
337
Dear God, Thank you for helping serve you, also with finances, career, healing from trauma, healing my gut, weight, where to live, Christian friends & meet a husband. Prepare me & favor me in the next interview. Bless me to show & feel confidence & competence! Favor me to have top salary & a car...
Replies
8
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom