Love56
Account Closed
Dear Jesus,
I thank you for giving me the insight and the courage to leave my hurt inner child with you now.
I pray you give me all that I need to walk away and leave my inner child with you and get on with my life now and live life to the fullest.
Thank you that I feel great, I pray I will continue to be this way and feel this way every day and shine your light and all of you on to even a greater number of people.
I pray my meeting with ### the radio presenter will go really really well tomorrow, and the result will be better than I could ever expect and he will be then delighted for me to co-present with him 2 Thursday per month and build a good solid friendship.
I pray for my relationship with ###, that neither ### or anyone else or anything else will come between ### and me.
I pray this week there will be a big and beautiful loving miracle turnaround in my friendship with ###, that she tells me she is in love with me as I am with her and our relationship will grow into a beautiful happy blessed marriage.
I pray for an immediate miracle turnaround with my finances/money, a divine debt cancellation, and that I will not have to pay anything to the CSA as from now onward's and they will reimburse me a lump sum very very soon, I ask and I seek, Amen.
I thank you for giving me the insight and the courage to leave my hurt inner child with you now.
I pray you give me all that I need to walk away and leave my inner child with you and get on with my life now and live life to the fullest.
Thank you that I feel great, I pray I will continue to be this way and feel this way every day and shine your light and all of you on to even a greater number of people.
I pray my meeting with ### the radio presenter will go really really well tomorrow, and the result will be better than I could ever expect and he will be then delighted for me to co-present with him 2 Thursday per month and build a good solid friendship.
I pray for my relationship with ###, that neither ### or anyone else or anything else will come between ### and me.
I pray this week there will be a big and beautiful loving miracle turnaround in my friendship with ###, that she tells me she is in love with me as I am with her and our relationship will grow into a beautiful happy blessed marriage.
I pray for an immediate miracle turnaround with my finances/money, a divine debt cancellation, and that I will not have to pay anything to the CSA as from now onward's and they will reimburse me a lump sum very very soon, I ask and I seek, Amen.
