Jesus Take Over

  • Thread starter Thread starter carpenterman
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

carpenterman

Guest
i have court issues, Jesus please take them over, and forgive my sins also lift the alcohol problem i have..in Jesus name amen..
 
Lord God please hear this prayer and find favor in your Will. I pray that your will be done.

In Jesus name I pray

Amen and Amen
 
I pray in the name of Jesus that God is the judge and jury in the courtroom, I pray for all alcohol to be removed. Amen
 
Father we Trust and Believe in your saving Grace and Tender Mercies,
We believe in you being our Shield and Buckler and Deliverer. I Declare that ### is in the palm of your hands and that you are in charge of everything, no weapon formed against ### will never prosper in Jesus name AMEN!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know where to start. I been through so much and my family. My prayer is for complete healing, deliverance, health, salvation, freedom, breakthrough, victory, healing, restoration, divine interventions, destiny helpers, prayer warriors to pray for me and my family. I'm single but all my...
Replies
9
Views
262
Lord Jesus take me where only few will go. Such as the few places that You went to O Lord Jesus. Take me to those places where the impossible will become possible. To see miracles, signs, and wonders done in Your name O Lord Jesus. To go where many who call themselves Christians will not go...
Replies
9
Views
162
Lord take over the situation, I have been praying for over the last 7 months. In your loving hands. I pray for a clear sign and for me and my family to detect such signals. Amen
Replies
5
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom