Jesus now ### thinks that I'm mentally ill. Jesus ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Jesus now ### thinks that I'm mentally ill. Jesus help me to get the proper help or else if not let the truth come out and no more deceptive lies or crooked paths. Holy Spirit please help me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers for my healing. I’m mentally and physically ill. I’ve been suffering for ### years and over those years everything has intensified to the point I’m barely functioning. I suffer from (###) I’m always in pain my heart is always so high and it it’s just sad living this way. I turn ### in...
Replies
3
Views
195
Good afternoon, prayer request members, and I have a very urgent request so my best friend is going through so much since February 14th which was his birthday and he came back to my house late Monday night after a few days after his birthday but he was telling me how when he was with the female...
Replies
5
Views
290
Good evening, prayer request members, and I have a very urgent request so my best friend is going through so much since February 14th which was his birthday and he came back to my house late Monday night after a few days after his birthday but he was telling me how when he was with the female...
Replies
7
Views
388
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,059
Messages
16,806,837
Members
650,509
Latest member
Alaerlorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom