Anonymous
Beloved of All
Life into existence 100
FOLD Greatly it is overrrrrrrrr I get my Boaz and my food chopper processor I PAID FOR ALREADY WITH MY MONEY I EARNED SHIPPED URGENTLY NO MORE CUTTING CHOPPING OF MY FEET MY FAMILIES OUR PETS EVER AGAIN GREATLY WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS..MY CHOPPING FOOD PROCESSOR comes in no worries TO MY CURRENT ADDRESS NO WORRIES ..I get a new home to stayyyyyyy in IM HIGHLY HIGHLY FAVORED TO ALWAYS GET HAVE A PLACE TO STAYYYYYY WITH KINDNESS LOVE NO WORRIES..LIFE IN I GET TO MOVETO A NICE NEIGHBORHOOD that has a really nice peaceful neighborhood that is kind sweet and friendly im highly favored to b happy find my happiness greatly im in extraordinary favor greatly I get a place TO STAYYYYYY GREATLY URGENTLY MY LORD INHERITANCE COMES IN IM HIGHLY FAVORED I can keep my 2 CATS NO WORRIES SEE MY FAMILY OUR PETS HAPPY NO WORRIES WITH THE BLOODOF JESUS..
FOLD Greatly it is overrrrrrrrr I get my Boaz and my food chopper processor I PAID FOR ALREADY WITH MY MONEY I EARNED SHIPPED URGENTLY NO MORE CUTTING CHOPPING OF MY FEET MY FAMILIES OUR PETS EVER AGAIN GREATLY WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS..MY CHOPPING FOOD PROCESSOR comes in no worries TO MY CURRENT ADDRESS NO WORRIES ..I get a new home to stayyyyyyy in IM HIGHLY HIGHLY FAVORED TO ALWAYS GET HAVE A PLACE TO STAYYYYYY WITH KINDNESS LOVE NO WORRIES..LIFE IN I GET TO MOVETO A NICE NEIGHBORHOOD that has a really nice peaceful neighborhood that is kind sweet and friendly im highly favored to b happy find my happiness greatly im in extraordinary favor greatly I get a place TO STAYYYYYY GREATLY URGENTLY MY LORD INHERITANCE COMES IN IM HIGHLY FAVORED I can keep my 2 CATS NO WORRIES SEE MY FAMILY OUR PETS HAPPY NO WORRIES WITH THE BLOODOF JESUS..

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.