Injured Foot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Teresa

Humble Prayer Partner
Thank you dear Jesus for helping me thru the last two days of bad weather with my healing foot. I have a nice pair of shoes that fit over the swelling so I don't have to wear bedroom slippers anymore. But once again I ask please lay your healing hands on my foot to help alleviate the swelling. If the swelling would go down I would be able to walk better and not be in so much pain. Please help me. Thank you. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Urgent prayer request for everyone. Last week, half an hour before a local concert, a pine tree snapped and fell on a handful people, trapping them in the branches. One of them worked at the high school I went to. There were injuries, but thankfully, as far as I know, no one was killed. Please...
Replies
6
Views
134
Hello. My name is ### and I apologize but I had a recent mental health evaluation and the ambulance picked me up but when we arrived at the hospital they had me walk out and I missed a step and severely injured my knee and leg to the point I can hardly walk. They didn't tell my parents about the...
Replies
10
Views
230
This may seem silly but I've had a very intense realistic dream this morning. Me, my mother and two other people went to a couple's house. There was a mother, father and a daughter. And I saw that the daughter was being haunted by two demons. Throughout the dream I remember that my feet or my...
Replies
7
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom