Injured Foot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Teresa

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord Jesus, I need your help please. I injured my foot 6 weeks ago and although the bone has healed there is a tremendous amount of swelling that is hindering me from walking properly. Please place your loving healing hands on my foot so the swelling starts to go away. I am supposed to go back to work on Monday and am very nervous about doing so. This I ask in Jesus name Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello. My name is ### and I apologize but I had a recent mental health evaluation and the ambulance picked me up but when we arrived at the hospital they had me walk out and I missed a step and severely injured my knee and leg to the point I can hardly walk. They didn't tell my parents about the...
Replies
10
Views
232
Thank God will see the pod dr today that helps eliminate the calloused areas under the ball of foot their claiming also bone touching bone makes it very difficult to walk due to also diabetes complications unless I have continuous scraping there and surgery maybe an option I prefer not to take...
Replies
9
Views
154
My dad had surgery in November on his foot due to diabetes and he is still in the healing process he has been wearing a boot and his foot recently started bleeding I am worried about him please pray for the Lord to carry my dad through this hard time and fill him with hope and joy he has been...
Replies
9
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,058
Messages
16,794,859
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom