Important need

God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
*Dear Brothers and Sisters, I have had severe cramps in my head for some time and although they do occur relatively rarely, they are really quite strong. I believe that God is already working for my healing. May everyone who is led by the Holy Spirit and has a heart to support me in prayer for complete healing and restoration in my head in the Name of Jesus Christ. And the most important need, let's pray, I to know the Lord Jesus Christ more and more, to love Him, and to be confirmed with all the gifts of the Holy Spirit that I need for my ministry for the Kingdom of God and for the God's Glory.
*Let's pray for another boy, also called ###. ### has colon cancer, mental illness and is not yet saved in Jesus Christ. Let us pray for ### - to have a personal meeting with Jesus Christ, salvation for eternal life, a miracle of complete healing - from mental illness, colon cancer and normal hemoglobin levels. Let us all pray for the glory of God in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ!
Thank you for your support and prayers. God bless you.
God has already started working on the same. I have also prayed.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please help me the website that I need to use for important paperwork is not working. Please let it work. And please let my ### cooperate tonight. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
12
Views
173
Lord please need to find these important docs asap for this attn and able to get assistance in sending it soon but, feeling so ill tired and hot. It’s really not that warm out. Heal and help Jesus.
Replies
11
Views
160
I pray that God bless my relationship with my God me and my only son who is an adult but mentally ill. I pray for a healthy safe loving relationship that is pleasing to My God the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit. All we do now is fight yell argue stress and hurt every single day and night...
Replies
10
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,538
Messages
16,777,886
Members
648,094
Latest member
Zaullaormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom