I'm terrified tonight. Please pray for my ###.

Always remember and never forget God Loves You. Stay Prayerful, Trust God, Meditate on the Promises of God Daily.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi my name is ### and I have a very deep phobia of the dentist from a dental trauma as a kid. I have a tooth abscess on my gum from a cavity that resulted in the whole tooth breaking off. I've battled this for a year. I've been on antibiotics a couple of times. I'm deathly afraid of the dentist...
Replies
8
Views
348
I can’t muster up the strength to pray tonight. Can the prayer warriors please pray on my behalf.
Replies
9
Views
324
Please pray for my health, my eyesight, my wellbeing. I'm currently in bad health & I'm scared. Please remember me in your prayers. Thank you so much. God bless.
Replies
8
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,629
Messages
16,801,655
Members
650,146
Latest member
Streetorourview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom