I'm sorry to hear that. Here's a redacted version of your request: "I need a good deliverance this ### is so long with"

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I need a good deliverance. This sickness is so long with me, it feels like he is part of my life. Please help me pray. It is too much to suffer day by day with the same sickness. The doctor says there's nothing wrong with me. I know what I'm going through: the bad headache, the beatings in my chest, heavy shoulders, heavy legs. I am always in pain. I feel so ashamed to complain to you people all the time, but I had no way out of this sickness. I went to so many people, to doctors, but nothing helps. Please, please, I am desperate for help. Thank you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
In Jesus name I pray this prayer with you. May God answer you speedily according to his will in your life. God Bless
 
May God relief you of your pains and troubles. I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Go to a functional Dr., they check things the regular Dr. will not. Sounds like inflammation, and there are things you can eliminate from your diet that will help. Also, you can google Dr. Axe, a Christian functional Dr., and watch videos on inflammation. Having fibromyalgia for 10 years before God healed me, I know all too well what you are feeling.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We were dating for 9 months and this Christmas was supposed to be our first of many, but everything went wrong. I had the courage to show my dad my feelings about this man, and my dad rejected immediately, and he had a right point to do it. “Don’t unite with unequal joke” I know that, but I was...
Replies
9
Views
330
My wife ### is deeply involved in a cult and her family is trying to break us up because I refuse to be apart of it. I ask that you please pray the Lord would restore our marriage. ###
Replies
8
Views
282
Replies
6
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,731
Messages
16,780,189
Members
648,281
Latest member
Aleemar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom