I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I've sent my ex-boyfriend a letter for help, he's the only one I can think of in my difficult situation. Lord, please soften his heart to answer my request and support me. Thank you
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus your love for me is the ultimate gift. Thank you so much. Today I come praying that you would remove the Performance plan from my record. It was a setup by my previous boss ### and new bosses ### and ### because no matter what I do they hate me. They have treated me poorly from the first...
Replies
8
Views
191
Can you pray for me I need legal restitution so I can see and be with my family I miss them so much will you pray that God will guide me and put the right people in my life to guide me through this legal situation thank you and God Bless You.
Replies
8
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,860
Messages
16,804,175
Members
650,356
Latest member
Hskeimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom