I'm interpreting today. Lord bless me so the appointment ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mename

Good and Faithful Servant
I'm interpreting today. Lord bless me so the appointment goes well. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
In the powerful name of Yeshua we pray,
In agreement with your Holy word we pray, we speak life into our lives, we speak life into our situations and we speak praises unto you for honoring our prayers, Thank you Father for showering us in your glory, Amen and Amen

For thine is the Power, the Kingdom and the Glory, Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, As I choose to think positively, my heart is truly overjoyed and at peace. May this feeling continue forever, even amidst challenges, problems, and the bills we need to pay. Help me, Lord, to cope with all our responsibilities, especially our electricity bills. I entrust all my plans...
Replies
7
Views
330
Thank you Lord for the blessings and opportunities that you have give me! Lord please protect me to return safe and sound Sunday to my country that everything goes well and smooth at the airport and with to much blessings awaiting for me when I return. Also bless my ### and everyone who blessed...
Replies
9
Views
339
Dear Lord, here I am again, lifting up to You every challenge I face in life. I ask for Your protection, Your peace, and Your strength so that I may overcome all these trials. My heart is heavy at times, but I accept every hardship because I know You are with me—shaping me into a better person...
Replies
6
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,451
Messages
16,800,007
Members
649,982
Latest member
Phiuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom