I'm healed from having acne and scarring on my ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I'm healed from having acne and scarring on my face and neck the root cause is healed now
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray I’m healed from all of my chronic illnesses and my chronic pain and inflammation.
Replies
6
Views
357
Prayer request for ### to be healed from having ankle edema, ### was on ### feet two days in a row.
Replies
7
Views
212
I’m healed from all evil power of poverty debt lack stealing killing destroying. Any evil words about my neck are off of me from ###&cohorts for now on. ### is judged justice by God for leaving ### with me and hurting me ### and ### God enough deal with her do whatever it takes make her stop...
Replies
9
Views
42
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,388
Messages
16,799,384
Members
649,900
Latest member
Thtoraestead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom