I'm childless for long ten years. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I believe in prayer and so I keep coming back to this site. Thank you for praying for me. Yes, I am a Christian. I’ve been a Christian for a long time. I worked in ministry for 27 years. I love God and Christ and the spirit with all my heart. In early...
Replies
9
Views
236
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). I need your prayers. I really do. Right now, I am sitting in a pizza place that I’ve not sat in in a long time. I finished a quest tonight that paid me an additional some money so I thought I would come here by myself and celebrate. Right now, I just...
Replies
8
Views
181
35M. I have been celibate for 6 years after realizing sex before marriage was something that was destroying my soul. However, I replaced that with pornography for a very long time. As you know, the more you sin, the easier it becomes and the more dark it goes. I was lying to myself, always...
Replies
9
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,597
Messages
16,778,434
Members
648,149
Latest member
Griathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom