I'm asking for prayer for my age ### year old ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidsandkats56

Humble Servant of All
I'm asking for prayer for my ### year old son who is just drifting through life without purpose. God's given him the gifts of compassion, empathy, gentleness, and brains. He has a premed degree but didn't go on to medical school. He does have some medical training but isn't having luck finding a job. (He works in a store right now) Praying that God puts the right opportunity in his life. Also please pray that God puts Christian's in his life to help guide him. He's lacking in spirituality and guidance except from family. I pray you put a helpmate in his life to help him.
 
I pray with you and encourage you with this. I too have a ### yr old son who is drifting. He needs Christian friends and God's guidance as well. I understand your request and I lift up your son to our Heavenly Father for blessings and guidance.
 
In the powerful name of Yeshua we pray,
In agreement with your Holy word we pray, we speak life into our lives, we speak life into our situations and we speak praises unto you for honoring our prayers, Thank you Father for showering us in your glory, Amen and Amen

For thine is the Power, the Kingdom and the Glory, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son is a good boy but got involved with the wrong crowd and is now in trouble. I ask that y'all help me pray over him. That he is given guidance, patience, understanding, and release. Lord works in mysterious ways and I know he had this happen to slow him down and reflect on his life.
Replies
11
Views
227
Please pray for my ### year old grandson ### who has got into some legal trouble and hanging around the wrong people. He loves basketball please pray that he finds the Lord for salvation and learn how to build a relationship with Jesus. Pray that he don’t mess his life up. That God touch him...
Replies
8
Views
444
Please pray for my ### year old daughter ### who is on her honeymoon in ###. She has been really sick for ### days now and no improvement. They are now admitting her to hospital. They are testing for a parasitic infection or even ###. Thank you
Replies
7
Views
401
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,405
Messages
16,799,517
Members
649,910
Latest member
Cioraenmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom