I’m ### and I’m feeling weak and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brother's and sister's please pray with me as I'm feeling weak having bad thoughts but I'm praying for God's help in Jesus name I surrender all my worries to you heavenly father I humbly my self before you in the might name of Jesus please take all my worries I'm praying for every one who...
Replies
3
Views
217
I’m ###. I’m feeling weak. I need prayers for my health also need prayers for my work interview to go well tomorrow. Then my mom’s health is deteriorating fast. She has had a skin condition on her face for ### years is not getting any better. I’m truly worried about her. Her name is ###.
Replies
12
Views
640
Hello everyone and yall are welcome to help me pray if you like. I'm going through a struggle as of now. I recently had surgery for syents and balloons to be placed in my leg veins to get oxygen flowing and remove blood clots. Everything I ask this vascular doctor questions about my health,she...
Replies
14
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,691
Messages
16,802,169
Members
650,202
Latest member
Riathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom