I'm 8 week pregnant. I did a ...

Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter ### 8-week pregnant. Very tired. Omitting ### tired ane. ### Chennai Internship chayyukayane. Hostel il ane ### katthukollane.
Replies
10
Views
59
I'm 8 weeks pregnant now. At 6 weeks fetus had heart beat but not now. Doctor says that it might be miscarriage. Please pray for ### baby. I hope by the grace of God and your prayers, I will have my baby again with good heartbeat. Please pray for my baby.
Replies
15
Views
274
I'm 8 weeks pregnant, with my second child, and my USG revealed no cardiac activity. I checked with other docs too. I feel totally shattered. The doc has told me to undergo D&C. I don't want to do it. I'm hoping that it will return. Please pray for me.
Replies
4
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,705
Messages
16,802,646
Members
650,214
Latest member
Cloavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom