Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Please pray that my son will have a peaceful night tonight. I pray he will not get confuse, moody, restless, angry, uneasy, frustrated and anxious especially with his meals tonight. Bless all his activities with Your peace, joy, contentment and satisfaction. Lord, I pray not one thing enter his...
Please pray that my son will have a peaceful night tonight. I pray he will not get confuse, moody, restless, angry, uneasy, frustrated and anxious especially with his meals tonight. Bless all his activities with Your peace, joy, contentment and satisfaction. Lord, I pray not one thing enter his...
Please pray that my son will have a peaceful night tonight. I pray he will not get confuse, moody, restless, angry, uneasy, frustrated and anxious especially with his meals tonight. Bless all his activities with Your peace, joy, contentment and satisfaction. Lord, I pray not one thing enter his...