Iam waiting for a promotion as senior ###

Cewvarrych

Disciple of Prayer
Iam waiting for a promotion as senior wildlife police. So can you please pray for me and I am also praying for that to happen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus thank you for every blessing in my life, This life, job... Family, health and everything. Forgive me for the moment i forget to be thankful. Lord Jesus.. You know transfers are going on...promotions are going on in my department. Lord i don't know which place to choose, where to go...
Replies
12
Views
194
🙏 Prayer Request 🙏 Hello everyone! 💛 I humbly ask for your prayers as I seek God's guidance and favor in my life. 🙏✨ Please pray that God will open the right doors for me to receive a promotion at work 📈💼 according to His perfect timing and will. Pray that I will find favor with my leaders, grow...
Replies
11
Views
145
I work in Medicaid at a local Department of Social Services. I have recently applied for a new position within the same agency. In this new position, I would potentially be doing quality control over the files that my fellow immediate colleagues work on to process Medicaid applications and...
Replies
9
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,664
Messages
16,779,158
Members
648,197
Latest member
Glmaroanar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom