I went into the hospital (###) last ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marylock1971

Disciple of Prayer
I went into the hospital (###) last Wednesday, something ruptured in my stomach. And I had to have surgery (a Laprosectomy, they were not sure what ruptured), they had diagnosed me with something called disectical or something like that. I had some air pockets in my stomach and part of my colon ruptured so they did surgery at 3 AM in the morning last Wednesday. Currently I am not working, lost my job last December, laid off due to slow in business (worked as a sacker over at ###, off of ### and ###). I would like to pray for healing and employment.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God who I love, trust, and believe in. I am asking you to heal my father, sister, and son's minds, bodies, and souls. My dad and sister are battling critical illness and my son just lost his son, my grandson, two years old. Please give him the strength to keep moving forward in life. I told...
Replies
9
Views
336
Hello everyone. I would like to ask for prayer for my dad. He sometimes has seizures which could lead to small strokes. Please pray he gets out of the hospital soon and comes back home soon. Please pray he has healing from his recent seizure or small stroke. Please pray he does not have to go...
Replies
9
Views
201
Hello everyone, our neighbor had an ambulance called for them and they went to the hospital and I want to ask for prayers for recovery and healing for them. Please pray they have good health and longer life. Please pray nothing bad comes from this incident for their health. Please pray that...
Replies
5
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom