I was terminated from my job of ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning. Today I was terminated from a hotel I was working at since June of this year. They did not give me any explanation. I just need your prayer in regards to me and this hotel. I was placed at another job site but I was only give three days. I do not think this will be good in terms of...
Replies
11
Views
185
Please pray for me as I am facing termination from my job. I made a mistake not intentionally or meaning to and now I am going to be terminated. I need prayers because I truly love what I do and want to continue. I do it with passion and wholeheartedly. I am so distressed. I will take any prayer...
Replies
10
Views
155
I was in a very good job and was doing very well there. But unfortunately, in the name of attendance adherence, I got terminated. I did all well at my job. Everyone loved me at my job, but somehow due to ###, I got terminated. I want a prayer to any way get back the job. My rating and...
Replies
7
Views
361
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,525
Messages
16,800,593
Members
650,046
Latest member
Ghiularmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom