I Want To Give All Praise And Glory To God

  • Thread starter Thread starter joesterling
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joesterling

Guest
I want to give all praise and glory to God or his immediate response to your prayers. All of you who prayed for my husband and myself should know that your intercession has given me a couple of job interviews which may result in employment.

Thank you, Thank you. Amen
 
Praise God! The Bible tells us to speak of things that aren't as if they are. They won't "may" get you employment. In Jesus' Name I decree and declare that your job will manifest immediately. You have favor because you're a child of God. Amen

Don't forget the Bible tells us to give & it will be given to us. If you help someone in need, God will supply yours. He doesn't lie. Walk in faith.
 
Let This Be Your Confession

In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power of His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my marriage, my ministry, my education, and my well being.

I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the integrity of Jesus Christ. God’s favor is upon my life. God is opening up doors of opportunity that no one can close. I will walk in joy, spiritual growth, a fresh anointing, increase, healing, great personal breakthrough, blessings and the protection of Jesus. God’s protection is upon my life. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!

Psalm 23… 1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Lord, please help them to get the best job. Please intervene on the interview process. Lord, I bless Your name for Your care to us. Thank you for Your love. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
God can break every fetters and set the captive free. Father my you continue to bless this family and open the door of gainful employment that will satisfy their needs according to you plan. Thank you for them and their belief in prayer, thank you for what you are doing and what you have in store for them. Amen!
 
Lord we thank-you for this good result. AMEN
 
The Lord is kind and merciful! Praise and thank Him. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to be offered new employment. I know God will open the right door and provide in His perfect timing. Prayers for peace, wisdom, patience, and provision during this season, as I have financial responsibilities to faithfully uphold them. Furthermore, I have been single for a...
Replies
9
Views
120
Thank you ALL so much for all who have been praying for me on employment. I received a call to today of a job offer. I had a final interview today with a different company which they have a very good chance in offering me that position as well. Father, clearly show me the path on which position...
Replies
14
Views
297
You’re so good Heavenly Father. You are exalted over all the earth. No one else has the awesome love, glory and power that you do my God!! I love you so much Lord God. In Jesus holy name. Amen
Replies
8
Views
372
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,130
Messages
16,796,377
Members
649,671
Latest member
Chruymoraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom