I want God to take away Shame ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I want God to take away Shame in my place of work, shame of any kind, my family etc. I need favor of a better job, contracts, a house of my own and cars too from God and man. ### ###
I pray God meets your needs in Jesus name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would take away the feelings of shame and embarrassment after interacting with people in the occult at the coffee shop who have repeatedly attacked my character or went out of their way to bully and embarrass me. I feel like they are demons not human beings. I need to be in...
Replies
6
Views
111
May I ask for prayer for my brother ### he just found out he has cancer all over his liver and might need a liver transplant.
Replies
12
Views
182
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom