I sleep well tonight and don't wake up to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus thank you for our journey together. You’ve taught me and carried me to safety. We are living on borrowed time I understand this. Thanks!!! My kids hate me I tried my best with great gifts love and bring kind to them and still no reward for me. Instead they mistreat and misuse me like...
Replies
8
Views
302
Father God thank you for getting me home safe from work just get in 10 minutes ### is stone drunk sleeping I pray he sleep until morning please grant me a peaceful night without any interruption I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow I ask and pray in Jesus Christ name Amen
Replies
8
Views
349
Please pray I will sleep well tonight. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
527
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,392
Messages
16,810,749
Members
650,777
Latest member
Twtoraiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom