i praying that soon i hear my ### tell ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father,

I am in agreement with this prayer, may their needs be met in every way, in Jesus' POWERFUL name. Thank You Lord God, in advance for what you are about to do in their life. AMEN & AMEN
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak decree declare command create into existence I move as far as possible as I can where I don’t hear my own children saying with even in slamming of doors saying I hate My Mom it’s to EVIL the World has been made to hate me it’s been going on to long it needs to end. I am moving on with...
Replies
6
Views
241
Dear God, Here is what I want: a better singing voice. I can never sing well, not a lick! I used to take singing lessons and I used to be in choir (until COVID came), and I even sang for my own audio drama. But everybody still says that I stink at singing. The best I could do is come close to...
Replies
9
Views
361
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,137
Messages
16,807,586
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom