I pray 🙏 to god that he ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please heal my sister's daughter. She passed out and was rushed to the hospital and the doctor said she needs blood. God please heal her because neither her mother nor my family are capable of paying a huge amount of hospital bills. God please 🙏 heal her instantly.
Replies
14
Views
275
My name is ###. I had shared a post saying that I was going through a very difficult time at my workplace because of my boss. I prayed for his transfer, and my prayer has been answered. He has been transferred and will leave on ###. I sincerely thank everyone who prayed for me and supported me...
Replies
10
Views
514
Dear Christians, Today I come before you with a heavy heart, tears in my eyes, and a desperate cry for help. From the depths of my heart, I ask you to pray for me. I am a single mother of two children, and I am going through the hardest period of my life. Many of you know my story and have...
Replies
10
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,738
Messages
16,791,801
Members
649,335
Latest member
Aruolkuanron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom