I pray to be an obedience to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over my life to walk in extreme impossible obedience to commandments, rules, statues, laws, ways and others. In accordance to time of birth, in accordance with GOD'S plans, wishes at that time, to fall in line seamlessly in obedience. I pray that you...
Replies
10
Views
48
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray for impossible obedience with respects to GOD. I stand on the word and claim it solemnly as the word of GOD says 'with GOD ALL things are possible '. I pray that you stand with me is faith, agreement and prayer. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for...
Replies
11
Views
83
I have finally learned that obedience is better than sacrifice. I vow everyday as I draw closer to the lord to do my best to walk in obedience to his word amen
Replies
15
Views
361
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,917
Messages
16,804,660
Members
650,387
Latest member
Meurfelmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom