i pray that my daughter will stop verbally abusing ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
i pray that my daughter will stop verbally abusing her daughter....she is so mean and spiteful......yells all the time...and for now reason....she needs help..please he;[ her lord she is distorying her little girl....the precious gift that she received....i beg you please put your love in her heart.......
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please lord May people stop verbally abusing me, I just want peace. ###
Replies
10
Views
409
I am begging everyone here, such beautiful ppl I strive to be like, to please pray for my young daughter ###. Our preliminary results are that her liver is swelling, I am begging you to pray for us, she is so young and we are so alone other than you and Jesus. Please I beg you to pray that he...
Replies
12
Views
259
My adult daughter ### and my adult granddaughter ### dear heavenly father my heart is aching right now really bad my my daughter ### and my granddaughter ### are on a cruise right now I believe it's probably a single cruise I'm praying for their deliverance and forgot to encounter them on this...
Replies
8
Views
375
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,173
Members
650,624
Latest member
Valiethor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom