I pray right now for God to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please in the name of Jesus pray against the schemes of the enemy to bring strife and discord into my home and ### relation with her boyfriend. They have been dating for ### years and they are in college. My daughter dates to marry. They have been bickering and fighting lately and I’m scared...
Replies
9
Views
289
God, you have no idea how I feel right now. I absolutely hated the people make me feel sh—.
Replies
10
Views
177
Healing Right NOW in Jesus' name. There are those on here asking for healing from sickness. I can't lay my hands on you physically, but I do lay my hands on the computer screen, and pray the following. Father in heaven, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and in the power of the Holy Ghost, I...
Replies
9
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,094
Messages
16,807,175
Members
650,537
Latest member
Phoatseorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom