I pray my husband finds Jesus in his

I'm devastated. He went and got drunk and had a fight with his friend. He asked me to pick him up from the hospital but I didn't want to go because he was screaming at me and very irritated. I am praying with all my heart and soul that he forgives me and accepts God. My poor husband is suffering. He needs Jesus. He needs Christ. I love him and miss him and need him. I pray that I get more prayers that my husband stops verbally abusing me and turns to Christ.

God please help us. I need my husband.

God help us.

Save my marriage.

Save my marriage Jesus. :dissapointed_relieved:
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus, I have prayed countless times over many years, asking for Your help to restore my marriage. I know You have heard my prayers. Although I don't understand why it is taking so long for a clear answer or reconciliation, I want to trust You and keep waiting. There are times when I want...
Replies
21
Views
422
Please pray that my husband finds a job soon
Replies
8
Views
323
Background: Please keep my brother and his family in your prayers. By God’s grace and through your prayers, my brother and his wife, who have a one-year-old baby boy, were able to overcome many misunderstandings and come back together. They are now living together again, and for this we thank...
Replies
7
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,705
Messages
16,802,646
Members
650,214
Latest member
Cloavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom