I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR THE HORRIBLE COLD ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR THE HORRIBLE COLD WET WEATHER IN ### TO STOP CEASE PERMANTLY IN JESUS NAME I PRAY FOR THE WEATHER IN ### TO BL BLEESED ALOT ALOT BETTER I PRAY FOR LONG LASTING GREAT SUMMERS IN ### AND ALOT ALOT MILDER MILDER WINTERS FROM NOW ON IN JESUS NAME PLEASE
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I loss my mom almost 6 years ago her anniversary in heaven will be this Saturday. I am deeply sad. Every since my mom passed my life has been horrible and people treat me and others horrible and it makes me very angry. Sometimes I want to kill myself. My cat went missing when I was staying with...
Replies
10
Views
210
i pray in Jesus name to get better in playing the guitar Jesus please amen
Replies
8
Views
228
father i pray in JESUS name that you will convict the heart of ### in Jesus, I also pray to adopt 4 last kittens and my ex to take his dog in JESUS name Father you take the stress i am only meant to worship you. so get those animals out of my friend's house they are very stressful amen
Replies
11
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,971
Members
648,345
Latest member
Dwoasaruorton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom