I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR DIVINE APPOINTMENTS DIVINE ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR DIVINE APPOINTMENTS DIVINE FAVOUR DIVINE BLESSINGS DIVINE PROVISON DIVINE PROTECTION ON MY MIGHTLY LORD PLEASE MAKE MY DESIRES REAL REALITY SOON EXEED MY EXPECATIONS PRAYER REQUEST YOU ARE THE LORD OF LORDS NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH YOU AND I BELIEVE FOR EVERY REQUEST DESIRE I ASK I BELIEV THAT YOU LORD CAN DO IT PLEASE DO IT FOR ME I WANT TO SHOW MY DREAMS NOT TALK ABOUT THEM MAKE THEM AREAL REALITY SOON PLEASE GIVE ME HOPE RENEW MY HOPE TRANSFORM MY FAITH PLEASE GIVE ME SIGHNS WONDERS LORD I AM YOUR CHILD LORD FIFIL MY DEEPEST REQUEST DESIRES BEFORE TO LATE PLEASE IN JESUS NAME###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in Heaven, thank You knowledge of The Truth, that the Gospel is the Power of God for salvation for all who believe, Rom 1:16-17. Please be with our little outreach team tonight, open doors, give divine appointments, order our steps and the steps of those who need to hear. Open eyes...
Replies
12
Views
204
Please I want divine connection, favour, uplightment, financial breakthrough in my life in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
10
Views
252
Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray to rebuke every dream and nightmare I had last night, including the one where ### moved, and the one where ### catches an attitude and tells me who my relations are. I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind out, bind up, and for you to get out, get rid of, and end...
Replies
5
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,643
Messages
16,801,850
Members
650,160
Latest member
Treiford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom