I pray for a nice house to buy in ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

iambecuzofu1

Prayer Partner
I pray for a nice house to buy in ### in a nice county area. Nice schools, nice neighbors, and a nice neighborhood. I pray for a remodeled spacious home that I can afford. At least 3 spacious bedrooms with 2 or more bathrooms. Full and finished basement with nice colored carpet throughout the house with a nice size living room and dining room. Nice and livable. I never owed anything in my life. Please pray that I will be able to receive a grant to help with the cost of the house. I pray this in Jesus holy name. Amen!
 
Dear Jesus, help us we cry out to you, the devil is seeking to destroy us, but your word tells us that the fight is not ours but yours, so Father let us rest in the truth of your Holy Word and in the shelter of your mighty wings, where there is healing, knowing that the battle is already won. Father, I lift up the prayer request to your throne, knowing that whatever the answer is, that you are doing what is best for us, give us peace for our troubled mind and hearts, we cast off the old man and are reborn through your blood that covers our sins and heals our hurts, we bend as the leaves bend in the wind, tossed and tormented but never forgotten because where there is sadness, there is strength also as we run to your loving arms, knowing you are always ready to lead us to the safety that only you can bring to our lives. Lord, give us a new song in our hearts, one that lifts our Spirits and refreshes us in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I ### come to You in the name of Jesus. You know my deep desire to have a home of my own . Lord, right now I do not have the money to buy a house, but I know that You own all the silver and gold, and nothing is impossible for You .I ask that You pour out Your financial blessings...
Replies
9
Views
206
I want prayer that this 2026 may I finally buy my own dream house and lot. May God took pity on me and allow me to buy a house in a subdivision near my work. May I be able to build a house of my very own. The house I dreamed about.
Replies
9
Views
320
Please Help me pray to My Father Lord God that I get a buyer soon to buy my house at the sale price of $140,000.00. I know that I have a Holy Father God that can bless me with this miracle. I believe he's the only you that can. I give my God all the glory for this prayer. I consider it done. In...
Replies
6
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,925
Messages
16,793,657
Members
649,492
Latest member
Deiraenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom