I pray for a breakthrough in my business and relationship

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray for a breakthrough in my business and relationship in Jesus Almighty name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We need delivery for my husband he come out in that black magic manifestation evil eye third-party control please pray for us I surrender all our worries father I'm not good person please forgive us we are your children I need delivery for my husband please help us thankyou for prayer for us,🙏I...
Replies
8
Views
176
Thank you lord JESUS for the grace giving to us my prayers request is about my business ### please pray for my business and my relationship thank you lord JESUS my time has come!
Replies
8
Views
224
Thank you lord for breakthrough in my business. Amen
Replies
13
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,824
Messages
16,803,869
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom