I pray as await for my final ###

I pray as await for my final exam results that I pass. I put my trust and faith in GOD. I pray that I come out with flying colours which I dreamt and are going to make everyone proud of me. I pray that my relatives overseas also remember me and rescue me from all my sorrow. I pray that grants me my wishes of getting a scholarship and learning abroad especially in ###. I also pray that my £###,### british pounds which I won be released and I will be happy to receive it and I pray that as I play darts at school, I want to be the best player searched for Worldwide and I pray that people fulfill the promises they always tell me. I pray for victory and do believe God will help me. Amen.
[GALLERY=media, ###][/GALLERY]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to pass my term report which I just submitted and found out I didn't follow the instructions at all because I was being lazy. Lord grant me mercy and favor in the eye of the examiner. I need a miracle on my term report and my final year research and I believe and trust the...
Replies
8
Views
202
Dear Lord, This might just be my final prayer for ### or about any guy in this prayer platform. I have been in here for years praying and hoping to be chosen by a guy that I love deeply, but it always ends up failing in the end. I don’t blame you, Lord for taking them away from me. I believe...
Replies
9
Views
172
Please pray for me to pass my term report which I just submitted and found out I didn't follow the instructions at all because I was being lazy. Lord grant me mercy and favor in the eye of the examiner. I need a miracle on my term report and my final year research and I believe and trust the...
Replies
9
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom