I ### please pray for my gastric ...

I just said a prayer for you, ###. May the Lord work in your circumstances, touch you with His healing hand and give you the relief you need. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ii would like to thanks every prayer.i am very well than before.But still i need pray for fully healed.and also i need pray for stool costipation.so please help me to pray.
Replies
12
Views
326
PLEASE I NEEED PRAYER FOR ACIDITY BECAUSE I HAVE GASTRIC ACID. AND SOME DAYS ITS GONE BUT ITS COME AGAIN SO. PLEASE PRAY FOR ### I BELIEVE TO LORD JESUS. I HOPE I WILL BE FULLY HEAL FROM THIS GASTRIC ACID.
Replies
9
Views
388
Please Minister's of the most high God pray for me ### ### from ### ### ### I have a strange sharp pain in left lib's in my armpit side and I have tried medically the pain is not stopping and stomach peptic gastric ulcers and lining infection please may God Almighty use you mightily to heal and...
Replies
5
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,431
Messages
16,776,908
Members
647,980
Latest member
Qsareosin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom