I needs God's intervention

Bless your broken heart. I am praying for the father to return and be the man he should be to his child. I am so sorry for your tears. You and your child will be in my daily prayers.
Thank you. God bless you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Morning, Saints &:All PRAYOR WARRIORS. GIVE AN HONOR TO OUR SAVIOR, LORD JESUS CHRIST. I HUMBLY COME BEFORE ALL OF YOU TO SAY A MIST HEARTFELT &GRACIOUS, "THANK YOU" TO ALLLLL ON THIS PLATFORM WHO FELT THIS MOTHER'S PAIN FOR HRR SON WHO STOOD TRIAL LAST WEEK IN MARYLAND. MY SON WAS FOUND...
Replies
6
Views
117
I am ### weeks pregnant. Please pray for quick, short, easy labour and a super smooth delivery. Please pray that the remaining days of labour go very smoothly without needing medical help and I have a beautiful birth without the need for a C-section or cut or stitch in my body, and deliver...
Replies
7
Views
303
Please pray with me concerning a long-standing matter before God. I am asking God to intervene and bring His righteous judgment, truth, and resolution to my situation. My petitions before Him are few and clear: **deliverance, prosperity, marriage, fulfillment of His promises and prophecies, and...
Replies
11
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom