I Need Your Prayers

  • Thread starter Thread starter blueeyes769
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blueeyes769

Guest
My nieces with aspergers is extremely prayerful and KNOWS GOD intimately. My prayer is that her parents who are struggling in their marriage put all the kids back in religious education. They took them out last year because of financial troubles. I have offered to pay. Please help me pray.
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord I put ### nieces into your loving hands Lord, Lord may her education especially the religious one continue Lord. Send some financial help Lord and may they parents resolve all differences and be united in your love Lord, Amen.
 
Oh Lord of Heaven and earth! father i pray for them,please listen to our prayers and answer them soon..In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

GROUNDSHAKING PRAYERS RIGHT NOW THAT THIS GOES WELL
Replies
10
Views
154
I know that I am not alone. There are people who are harassing and threatening me sometimes but greater one is he who is in me. I am asking for prayers that the Lord guide me and protect me from wicked and wrongdoers. And may the Lord vindicate me from the oppressors. Show me Mercy Lord.
Replies
12
Views
237
Please pray for me, I need your prayers concerning my life in terms of my health because I am under attack. I need the mercy of God to prevail over my life, let those fighting me be disgraced; I am a child of God. Any gathering of the ungodly be confounded and put to shame in Jesus' name. God...
Replies
10
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,770
Messages
16,803,443
Members
650,280
Latest member
Joorlarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom