I need prayers!

Vladi777

Beloved of All
I need prayers, Jesus Christ to give me direction, wisdom, support, victory and blessing for every area of my life! I just do not want to determine the course and direction of my life. I want Jesus Christ to be my God and Savior! God knows the struggles, situations and problems I find myself in! God be with all of you!
 
Praying with and for you in Jesus.

Dear brothers and sisters! I want you all to try something throughout your days. Sing Thank You Jesus, Praise You Jesus, Glory to You Lord Jesus and whatever fills your heart to sing unto Jesus. I spend my days singing to Jesus at times singing just Amen, Amen, Amen after praying or reading a praise report. It is amazing what Jesus will do for you in this and He doesn't care how we sound. It seems like angels join in with me and Jesus always overfills me with His Holy Peace, He always winds up over blessing me in glorious ways to prove His Great Love for me, pains leave me, evil leaves me, He heals me and everything winds up looking good for me. What evil wants to hang out around someone singing the Most All Mighty Powerful Name Jesus all throughout a day? Sing His Promises, all things are working for my good in Jesus, I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, I am healed by Jesus' stripes, the Glory of Jesus is in my heart.

What happened when Paul sang to Jesus? His prison doors were opened and prisoners and guards got saved! Didn't God fight for ancient Israel and knock down walls for them? I Trust You Jesus to fight for us, knock down walls for us and cause our enemies to flee from us, open prison doors for us and save prisoners and guards even today in this late hour! We have so much to sing, sing my brothers and sisters and see what happens for our good! There is nothing that we can't do while singing Praise You Jesus, Thank You Jesus, Glory to You Lord Jesus even if it is just within our hearts when we are not alone with Jesus. If I can drive my car for over 10 hours with no radio alone with Jesus singing to Jesus while watching miracles happen, watching myself miss accidents by mere seconds, anybody can! At times I get things done I needed to do without even feeling as if I did anything at all, Thank You Lord Jesus!

Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for blessing me to not ever feel alone when I'm singing Praises and Thanks to You! Glory to You Lord Jesus!
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

 

Attachments

  • quote prayer Ayo may the Lord God bless you keep you give you peace butterfly color .jpg
    quote prayer Ayo may the Lord God bless you keep you give you peace butterfly color .jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tomorrow I start my new job. I’m really excited about my new journey tomorrow. I have training Monday and Tuesday. I’m going on third shift, but I have to work for a shift on training. I Pray and Hope that I work 10 hours tomorrow and 10 hours on Tuesday I can’t get paid because money is really...
Replies
8
Views
151
I'm here to help with your request. If you have specific prayer requests or topics you'd like to focus on, feel free to share them, and I can assist with general guidance or support. Remember, it's important to keep personal details private, so please avoid sharing any sensitive information...
Replies
8
Views
149
I hope everyone is doing ok , I need prayers for this week especially for Tuesday, I need no unnecessary criticism or people dictating choices for me , My ### has to renew her insurance stuff and I don’t need any lectures or suggestions about anything , going to have super hot weather this week...
Replies
16
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,009
Messages
16,805,828
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom