I need prayer for my two children. They are ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev.Mike

Humble Servant of All
I need prayer for my two children. They are living in a very unsafe environment with their mother. I want so badly to have custody of my children so that they can live with me and be blessed with a home full of love and positivity. I need God to bless me with the finances to engage an attorney so that I may gain custody of my children. Now my motive for wanting the prayers of all of you is not selfish or for vindictive reasons. It is truly for the best welfare of my children. I have prayed for their mother's deliverance from alcohol and drugs but that has yet to happen; it is only getting worse. Meanwhile, my children suffer because their mother would rather let them sink with her than to just give them to me. I need your prayers, please. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

This may be out of place, but you may need to talk with a lawyer or talk to a ### worker if they did indeed find that your children are in a an unsafe environment they would open a case on her, & they mAy allow you to be the first person to get the children. I have seen that happen before.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my two children ### and ### skin problems healing from head to toes.
Replies
8
Views
415
Hey everyone and everybody, I have two children and one of my child is in a dependency case. I am asking for prayers to help our situation and help me pass my parenting one-on-one sessions that I am required to do again because I didn't pass the first course. I also want prayers for my...
Replies
9
Views
411
Prayers for my two children. Prayers for ###'s salvation. I request prayers for ###'s spiritual life and his character to be transformed by our savior Jesus. Prayers for my son ###. He needs help with his Phd program and that Jesus blesses him with wisdom in all aspects of his life.
Replies
8
Views
383
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom