I need God to visit my ### and

Drulysk

Disciple of Prayer
I need God to visit my foundation and libraries me pls help me papa
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I need pray for my family and financial,My Bill's is out of hand my hand I need my father God to pay all my debts in full and bless me and my family with a Grant us with a Blessing so we don't have to worry about anything , Because my family in need of living food my bills is so far gone I...
Replies
12
Views
271
I desperately need prayer. I'm exhausted on every level. I'm crying. I need Jesus to visit me to heal my body. Please pray for any infections/illness to be gone. Doctors have been checking me and it's been very stressful. I need God to take all infections away from my body. I also don't want to...
Replies
21
Views
495
i want to visit it but i can’t i was living outside of my country for 12 years i grew up away from there i have desires about visiting it i hope i can visit there someday without any problem i hope peace spreads for everyone and everywhere
Replies
8
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,126
Messages
16,807,513
Members
650,568
Latest member
Whooxiurtor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom