Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request 🙏 Please keep me in your prayers. I lost my job today, and I’m asking God for guidance, strength, and provision during this difficult time. We are a one-income household, so finding a new job as soon as possible is very important. Please pray that God opens the right door for...
Replies
9
Views
134
I restarted working at the new job but it's too much work low pay. I feel like a slave. My feet and hips are hurting me. I stand all day. I'm so exhausted. This job is exhausting mentally, physically, psychologically and spiritually. Pray strongly that I find a better job soon. I just can't quit...
Replies
5
Views
354
i need a job fully remote only, 15-20 hours per week, same or more money as my job now open prompt communication respect and appreciation must be remote/online only
Replies
13
Views
348
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,249
Members
649,262
Latest member
Kruirmoriurser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom