I Need A Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abboby

Guest
I HAVE APPLIED FOR EMPLOYMENTS. SOMETIMES, THE RECRUITERS/EMPLOYERS SEND ME THE JOB REQUEST BUT FOR OVER A YEAR STILL WAITING. I NEED GOD'S INTERVENTION.

###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need a job. I have a wife and 2 small babies to feed and take care. I lost my job in may. Requesting God’s intervention and your prayers. I have applied for 130 jobs and no one wants me. Even God has forgotten me.
Replies
10
Views
144
Please pray that I get a good job fast. I'm in a new country. It is my need that I have a job now. Please make an employer see me.
Replies
8
Views
151
I've been unemployed for a bit. I've gone to a few interviews but nothing has been right. I either get ghosted by the employer or an email telling me they have gone in a different direction. I may have the possibility of starting a job in the public sector (passed all the background checks but...
Replies
10
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,431
Messages
16,776,908
Members
647,980
Latest member
Qsareosin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom