I need a good job than will ...

Adeola Sunday Ayobami

Disciple of Prayer
I need a good job that will take perfect care of me, also the lady I wanna marry, ###, God should make us good husband and wife.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for strength. My boss is trying to take my job. She has discussed in front of other co- workers that going forward she need to get rid of me. I have done nothing to deserve this treatment. Pray for me.
Replies
7
Views
142
Dear God, I lift up those on here who need a good night's rest and have been having trouble sleeping, due to lack of peace and ask that You grant them a sound mind in Jesus' name Remove worry, burdens and help them to surrender burdens to You Lord as it is written in Psalm 55:22, 'Cast your...
Replies
9
Views
165
Please pray for a good, stable long-term job with a good salary, financial stability, savings, and the blessing of our own home and land. Pray that all obstacles and delays are removed and that I may pass my CMA USA exam with wisdom, concentration, and discipline. Please pray for good health...
Replies
9
Views
89
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,295
Messages
16,797,880
Members
649,837
Latest member
Twuytorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom